We would like to take a moment to thank our friends and family for everything they’ve done to help our dreams come true:
- Thank you to Robyn’s dad, Ray, and his wife Kate for taking her in this semester as she finished her Master’s paper, helping her with logistics, and making a financial contribution to our trip as a graduation present. Love you!
- Thank you to Robyn’s mom, Diane, for her endless enthusiasm and support of our dreams. We also appreciate the many dinners and nights out she has contributed towards our trip. Many thanks and much love!
- Thank you to Kyle’s parents, Bud and Dee Dee, for cheering us on, treating us to many a meal on the road, actively following our blog, providing us with financial support and possibly even meeting us in Europe! We love you guys and hope to see you soon!
- Thank you to Tricia and Keith, Kyle’s aunt and uncle, for their wonderful hospitality as we figured out next steps in our journey. Not only do they feed us well and quench our thirst (they are never without a bottle of wine), but they have provided us with incredible support by following our blog, promoting our posts, steering us towards the right people and events in Buffalo and even picking us and our bikes up from Lockport in the midst of their daughter’s wedding activities. We truly appreciate it and love you lots!
- Thank you to the Madell family, Cliff, Carol and Tyler, for hosting us for a few days upon our return from Toronto. Carol’s food was amazing and the Indian food restaurant they took us to for dinner one night was out of this world!
- Thank you to all of our other hosts, Helen and Laura, AJ, Doug and Crystal, and Julien and Kate for providing us with experiences we will always remember. Stay in touch!
- Thank you to our first two interviewees, Jason and Angela, for taking the time to share your stories and insights. We loved learning from you!
- And finally, thank you to all of our friends both old and new for all of your encouragement and support throughout this journey. We feel truly blessed to have met you.
We will never forget the generosity we’ve experienced so far on this trip and hope to pay it forward in years to come:)
Kyle and Robyn